Niharika Konidela



The tall Niharika is already a head turner at 19. In the second year of Mass Communication in St Mary’s, she is aiming to be a producer. Apparently, that is what her father actor Naga Babu wants her to be. Soft spoken and down to earth, the young woman had already acted in a short film that is floating on the You Tube but why is she averse to acting? “I’m not, I will not reject it if I got an opportunity but I’m not thinking about it now. I want to do a course in film making first and I love management. Even while dad is discussing with his unit, I sit in a corner and listen to the plan and their talk of implementation.” But did her father get to see the film? “No, I was out of town and by the time I returned my great grand mom died. It all happened suddenly, they were looking for an actor and they couldn’t find one and I stepped in. It is about how I fall out of love and the guy and this guy unlike other love failures is not scared to fall in love again.

0 comments: